Cooling systems are a key component in your home comfort and energy usage. Energy Savers of Florida has answers to your energy saving challenges. Annual maintenance, when performed by our certified specialists keeps your air conditioner operating at peak efficiency. You’ll enjoy consistent, quiet, and safe operation. Simply keeping components clean helps prevent most common problems. Through conscientious tuning and troubleshooting, your cooling equipment will cost less to run, and provide superior filtration, dehumidification, and temperature control.
Other reasons to be a regular maintenance customer
- waiting for your system to fail typically costs five times more than scheduled service.
- Cleaning the blower’s fan blades will keep your air conditioning operating efficiently and quietly.
- Simply replacing a dirty, clogged filter with a clean one can reduce a cooling unit’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
- The aluminum fins on evaporator and condenser coils are easily bent and can obstruct airflow. Regular inspection uncovers and allows correction of problems with airflow.
- Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and may even lead to property damage, due to overflow and excess moisture. Annual cleaning prevents organic growth, such as algae and mold, from disrupting proper performance.
- How long your system will last depend largely on proper maintenance. Keeping components operating at peak condition promotes lengthened service life.
- Dirty and faulty equipment must work much harder to maintain ideal temperatures. This leads to longer run times, excessive energy use, and higher costs.
- As equipment degrades from wear and tear, it will eventually malfunction. Annual troubleshooting, tuning, and cleaning often finds issues before becoming a major repair.
- Scheduling services early leaves plenty of time for any necessary replacement parts to be ordered and installed. Your system will be ready for the summer heat and provide uninterrupted comfort.
- If your system is protected by warranty, a record of professional service is necessary for coverage.
- With Energy Saver maintenance plan, you’ll also benefit from priority service, 15% off all repair work, and total peace of mind.