Air Sealing & Insulation
Residential & Commercial Air Leakage Sealing, Foam Sealing, Attic Insulation, Foam Insulation, & Noise Reduction
Residential & Commercial Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation for Attics, Walls, & New Construction
Leakage Detection & Air Sealing
Identify, Repair, & Correct Vulnerable Areas of Your Home
Energy Savings & Noise Reduction Solutions
Save Money, Sleep Better, and Be More Comfortable All Day
Air Sealing & Insulation Overview
This is the most important step you can make to improve the energy efficiency in your home! By insulating and air sealing your home first, you will be able to purchase a smaller more energy efficient heating and air system. This will also help you save money on your utility bills for many years to come. Our comprehensive home performance energy audit uses building science to determine how much air leakage is in your home & identify if the homes insulation levels are sufficient.
What is Air Leakage and How Important is insulation in my home?
Air leakage in your home is when outside air enters your home through uncontrollable sources such as crack, gaps or openings. The majority of homes combined air leakage in the attic alone is equivalent to an opening of a large window. This is just the beginning of the robbery of the efficiency of your home.
Some air leaks and drafts are easy to identify such as, around windows and doors. Air leaks such as, hidden holes in attics, basements, or crawl spaces are harder to find and tend to contribute the most air leakage. These types of leaks must be sealed and insulated to improve your energy efficiency.
Save Money. Live Healthy.
Are you paying to heat and cool your attic? Are there air leaks allowing dust and toxins to flow in and out of the air you are breathing?
The number one reason homeowners contact Energy Savers of Florida, is due to comfort related issues. They typically complain that they have hot or cold spots in their home, humid air, excessive dust, or they feel a draft in a room.
Another reason a homeowner will call us is due to high utility bills. The main reason one experiences high utility bills is due to air leakage & poor insulation levels in the walls and attic.
What do Our Clients Have to Say about Energy Savers of Florida?
Energy Savers (of Florida) came to us within 2 hours when no one else would come for 5 days!! My husband is a senior with dementia which makes body heat regulation a real problem. We couldn’t get anyone else to even acknowledge we needed help, even with 100 degree temps. Chuck was awesome and saved us from days of misery!
Why Choose Energy Savers of Florida for your Air Sealing & Insulation and Installation Needs?
Air Sealing & Insulation: One of the Best Energy Efficiency Steps You Can Take.
Increasing your home’s R-value is one of the most important things to consider when thinking about making your house more energy efficient. There are several ways to increase the R-value of a house; however, the best one is adding insulation. Choosing the right type of insulation system is a quite challenging process, especially if you don’t know what to look for. In this article, you will learn the many benefits of using foam insulation for your house. This will give you the ability to make a well-informed decision when it comes to choosing the right insulation material.
- Reduce heating and cooling costs. Studies have shown that homeowners can save up to 50% in the form of cooling and heating by simply insulating their homes.
- Increase the life of your HVAC equipment. Insulated homes require less heating and cooling, which means that your HVAC system does not have to work as often as it would in the case of an uninsulated house. Obviously, this can add years to your cooling and heating system.
- Possibility to use smaller HVAC units. If you’re planning to install a new heating and cooling system in your home, then we suggest that you insulate your house first. By doing so, you can choose a smaller unit. Smaller units (that are sized right) consume less energy.
- Add resale value to your home. Most buyers are looking for homes that have a very good insulation system. So, in order to boost your home’s market value, consider insulating it.
- Reduce chances or respiratory distress and mold growth. Empty walls are prone to all sorts of problems, including mold growth. As we all know, mold can cause severe health problems to the inhabitants of the house. But, if you fill the space inside your walls with foam, then mold won’t be able to develop.
- Minimize noise from within your walls (e.g. plumbing runs). Foam insulation is a very good noise reduction product.
Want to learn more about the benefits of foam insulation and which type is the right solution for your home? Call Energy Savers of Florida today! We offer free consultations, the most reliable services and affordable rates in all of Northwest Florida, and our satisfaction guarantee on every call!
We Proudly Introduce You to Aeroseal!
Aeroseal’s simple process ensures precise duct sealing in just a few hours by connecting Aeroseal’s proven technology to your home or business’ heating & air system to distribute the sealing formula.
The non-toxic, water-based formula effectively seals all the holes in the air ducts and vents, making sure the air goes where you need it – not where you don’t.
Have peace of mind seeing real-time results while the cracks are being sealed. You’ll even get a certificate of completion showing the before and after sealing results.
TRUSTED BY HOMEOWNERS & CORPORATIONS SINCE 1997
An American company with American-made technology, delivered locally.
For over 20 years we’ve improved hundreds of thousands of homes as well as hospitals, hotels, and universities.
We hold a simple belief – to help people make their homes more comfortable, their families healthier, and the environment cleaner, making their homes AND the world a better place.